Paper forms the basis of paper or magazine, brochure or similar written or pictorial work and is placed as a block on top of each other and is not scattered and tied together or blocked to prevent such transactions from binding, Also known as. This is only a valid explanation as a general diagnosis. A booklet, a journal does not mean that only one book is attached. For example, a job on the press began to arrive. Folding of the paper to be loaded on the desired size can be done by loading the desired size. It is a book binding process, such as folding pages by repeated page numbers after printing, saddle stitching (punching), folding, and sewing with waffles. Today, bookmanship has advanced considerably. With the development of technology, the blending of forms is done by stitch binding, lid closure, cutting operations, even by packaging (bagging) machines. Performs a mirror job that shows the last status of a print job after printing. Although the preparation, film paper printing is excellent, the appearance and the quality of this work is a real art after the ship's departure. Let us remember the events we are living in and the flawed bibliographies that disturb us. You want to buy a book. You bought the book you loved. The skin cover is curled, the formulas are blended, the cellophane is swollen, the edge cuts are curved and cut incorrectly. Or do you prefer a more uniform book that does not make these mistakes? Here it turns out how important the booklet work, which is the most important part of the post-printing period.
Crimea: It is a crushing of a work that has been carried out according to the given name.
Folding: folding the paper to the desired size
Blending: Forms are arranged side-by-side or interleaved in order to be transformed into pre-binding book units.
Cover Attachment: American and yarn stitch or wire stitch book cover.
Perforation: Perforation (frequent opening of holes to allow a printed job to be torn off easily on the same page - punching)
Culinary: In case of skin works, to make holes in cardboard or cardboard to facilitate folding.
Wire Sewing: At least two (twisted) sheets are stapled together by wire
Omega Wire Sewing: A kind of back hump shaped wire stitch for attaching files.
American Skin: The process of shaving and gluing glueing the backs of the collated forms.
Yarn Sewing: (Knot - Skipped - Normal) varieties and blended forms of yarn to each other by the back of the process of attachment.
Shiraz: A thin strip of books worn on both ends of the place where they are attached to the cover.
Ribbon: A piece of fabric left between the pages of the books that we want to remember, which serve as a separator.
Numerator: The process of putting numbers after printing on the desired places for the following pages or pages separated by perforations.
Foil: Gilding of the layer.
Drafting: Covering the prepared book cover with skin cloth and joining it with the side cover paper.
Cue: A binder made from wood and bone that has been concavely carved and rounded after the back of the skin.
Spiral: The process of joining a special wire from the back to the desired position of the blended work in the form of a leaf or a form and from the top to the end of the desired place. Shot (shirt): Printed protection cover usually placed on the covers of books.
Greeting: Print embossing on thick paper or cardboard, either internally or externally.
Pres: Machines with two tabs at the bottom and the top with the same size, with a top-tightening process, which removes the air bubbles that can be caught while the cover is attached to the job after the binding process is completed (without drying).
Book Sequence of works to be done while binding;
- First, the printed work is transformed into a form with a breaking machine.
- If there are side papers or pictures, maps, posters etc that will enter into. the attachments are affixed.
- Blending is performed and forms are sorted by number
- Sewing is done on the wire or thread sewing machine according to the customer's request
- If the thread is sewn, the backs are glued.
- If desired, the edges are gilded or painted.
- The book is rounded with the umbrella machine for good opening.
- Pressed back to overflow, back rub is passed. The top and bottom of the back are worn.
- In other machines, book covers are prepared by cutting side and back cartons and gluing them on paper, cloth or leather. In the meantime, between the book and the side wrapped cloths and sign rope is attached to the side papers are glued.
- The book is pressed until dry.
- If necessary and if the customer desires, the backs and fronts are printed with binder dye and gilding. Skin dyes are durable, shiny and special dyes. It is possible to make the appearance more striking by adding varnish to this paint